Friday, October 3, 2008

Minissha Starved To Be Bikini Fit..!!!!!

Minissha Lamba is seen in a bikini in her latest release Kidnap. She plays a 17-something hot chic who is filthy rich. One of her favorite hobbies is of course swimming in the ocean.When Sanjay Gadhvi offered the role to Minissha, he told her that there is going to be a Bikini scene. Minissha has been fairly conservative with her roles so far this was going to be her first bikini scene. And her first reaction to this was -

“My first reaction was that I hope I have enough time to get bikini fit, because as of today, you cannot put me in a bikini and shoot. Sanjay [Gadhvi, director] gave me eight months to get into shape. He told me to trust him and that this was a fab role for me. I agreed immediately,” said Minissha

“And for that I worked out a lot and starved myself. I gave up pizzas, which I love, and chocolate cakes and beverages,” she explained.

She had complete faith in Sanjay with her bikini scene. “This is a Sanjay Gadhvi film. He is known as very stylish filmmaker. He presents his actors and actresses very well. And you know that his aesthetics are on the mark. As an actor, you have nothing to worry about. You can trust him implicitly.”

Her hard work definitely shows on her body… she looks absolutely fab!

No comments: