Saturday, December 6, 2008

Aamchi MUMBAI safer than PAKISTAN....

http://www.topnews.in/files/Salman-Khan.jpg

Don,t get angry on me, this is not what i believe or I comented, but were the words said by Miss UK Lisa Lazarus in an interview.

"Mumbai is safe, I woudn,t go to Pakistan", said Miss Liza Lazarus who is here to debut in Bollywood opposite the hunk of India, Salman Khan. The Welsh beauty who stepped into Mumbai this Wednesday to make her Bollywood debut opposite Salman Khan in Vijay Gilani's "VEER", had no second thoughts while coming to terror stricken Mumbai. Instead she feels that mumbai people are very hepful and she was very delighted to see Mumbai crowd coming down on roads and protest rallies against Terrorism and corrupt Politicians.

In fact Lisa was about to come to India on 26/11 itself when mumbai was attacked but coudnt make after seeind the news on T.V.. These were her Comments about it, " I was actually coming to Mumbai on 26/11 itself, but when i got to know that Mumbai was attacked i postponed my plans. I came to know about it, as it tueday morning over in London and my flight was scheduled in evening. I and my boyfriend didn't cancelled our plans of visiting Mumbai, for we just waited things to settle down. In fact I and my boyfriend were interested to take part in the rallies and show our support to those who lost their lives in the attack. I just want to know if there are any other rallies here after to take place in Mumbai, where I may show my solidarity. Terror is something that has to be unitedly eradicated from our world.Its a GLOBAL ISSUE. It doent understand religion, caste, humanity, its barbaric and unthinking."

She intends greeting her hero with a namastey and asking him, "Kaise hai aap?" for which she has been taking Hindi lessons. "I saw his pictures. He' so good looking," she blushes away saying this, then quickly added ," but I also love Aamir Khan. I think these guys are Brad Pitt Of India."

We completely agree with you Lisa, and we just hope that you a fantastic job in your debut and win our Hearts like you did by loving India and its people. I and my fellow citizens of India wish you all the best for your career.

No comments: