Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tara Reid gets herself into Rehab...

Well look whose getting into Rehab center this days..its none other than Ms. Tara Reid herself.
The 'American Pie' actress has got herself into Promises Treatment Center.
"We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time", said the actress's rep,Jack Ketsoyan.

A friend of her also said,"Her friends and family are supportive of her decision. She checked in herself – it was her decision."

On conforming with Tara herself she accepted the fact and said, “No. I’ve done it. Trust me. I’ve done enough for a lifetime of everything. I’ve had a great time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I dated a million guys, but I’m so happy with where I’m at right now. I don’t need to do anything anymore.”

We just wish that Ms. Tara, you get yourself treated come out as a nice good girl with all your past nightmares left behind. wishin you all the best and blessings for ur future career.

No comments: